Thursday, February 28, 2008

shut up!!!!


I could not be anymore excited and honored to be picked by terri sapienza for the WASHINGTON POST'S blog of the week!!! i discovered it while watching the runway duel b/w rami and chris....i immediately started screaming and scared the heck out of my husband who was snoring on the sofa. he doesn't really get the "blogging thing" and fell back asleep. i needed someone to cheer w/ so i called my mom to tell her the news. she thought i was calling to talk about rami getting into fashion week (like i would call my parent's house at 11:00 at night to do that)! we cheered and i ran around the house screaming and then laid in bed w/ a huge grin on my face!! thanks terra for making my week! congrats to desire to inspire and my designing life for joining me in the honor!!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! WHEN YOU'RE RICH AND FAMOUS JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU'VE KNOWN ME LONGER THAN ANYBODY ELSE!!!
MJH

Anonymous said...

Now that I am awake, that is awesome! Congratulations!!

Coupon Local said...

Move over Woodward & Bernstein - way to go sis!

ALL THE BEST said...

Congrats!!! Love the photo!

SimplyGrove said...

Congrats Pink Wallpaper! I always love love your blog!

annechovie said...

That's wonderful! How exciting! Congratulations!

suzannemarques said...

you are amazing... savor this moment! :) congratulations over and over again

blah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I love this picture and the proud husband is TOTALLY cute!!!!

Oh dear, I have to laugh:-)

Alex said...

Very nice and congrats -I know that's how I found you! :-)

London Calling said...

Blog on!!! Smiles,LC

Jennifer said...

Hi! Congrats to you, too. Pretty fun, eh?

purple area said...

Congratulations, you do have a great blog!!

chelswat said...

Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! keep up the great bloging!

Rebecky said...

You're the bomb! :-)

katiedid said...

Congrats Pink! That is the coolest!

katiedid said...

Congrats Pink! That is the coolest!

girl meets glamour said...

This is so great and congrats girl!!

~Kate

Alison Duffy said...

How fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Well done...your deserve it. You have a great Blog! Cheers

Unknown said...

Rieut naon deui ngomentaran na, da kieu kieu keneh maksudna mah, nyampah hungkul, bari teu naek" tea geningan, kalah pusing pala barbie wen kieu terus mah..

Obat Osteoporosis Herbal yang Terbukti Ampuh Obat Penurun Tekanan Darah Tinggi yang Ampuh Cara Menyembuhkan Gatal pada Sela Jari Kaki dan Tangan Akibat Kutu Air Cara Mengobati Radang Usus Buntu Kronis Cara Menghilangkan Miom Di Rahim Secara Alami Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan Seperti Bisul Di Pantat Cara Menyembuhkan Eksim dengan Bahan Alami Cara Mengempeskan Benjolan Di Leher Secara Alami Cara Mengeluarkan Batu Ginjal Secara Alami dengan Cepat Tanpa Operasi Obat Sesak Nafas Reaksi Cepat untuk Asma