Tuesday, July 8, 2008

so i don't know how to show y'all...

these adorable beach houses on country living b/c they are in the flash pic slide show thing....i suck when it comes to understanding the ends and outs of computers but if you are interested in seeing some great beach houses check these out....both the FL one and the laid back beach house are totally my style...and they are completely different....i adore the vintage finds like the coffee table and DR chairs in the FL home and i love the DR and pic w/ the tortoise shell in the laid back home...sorry i can't post the pics....
* the pic above has no relevance to the houses i am talking about...it is just the only pic i could get off of country living...but its real cute! love the adirondack chairs...

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

yeah I can't figure out how to steal photos in flash either ... can someone enlighten us?!

Courtney said...

If you use a Mac, you can take a screen shot by holding down Shift, Apple key, and 4. then drag to take a picture.

I'm not sure how to do this with a PC, but I'm sure there's a way...

simply seleta said...

Ditto Courtney, except sometimes you need to hit "pause" during flash to be able to capture the picture first.

Mary-Laure said...

I love the picture you posted. I dream of a beach house...

Anonymous said...

we are just really great designers!! ha! ;) send me some pictures!!!

cotedetexas said...

You need Hypersnap.com

it's THE BEST. you can steal, hehe, ANY picture off the internet- I luff it. $36. worth it.

Laura said...

You sound like me and my dinosaur of a computer! I'm going to have to check out that hypersnap thing, because there are so many flash pictures I'd like to save.

Dot said...

Oh, I want to live in one of these... adorable!

As for flash - one easy way to get a shot on a PC is just as the flash video is playing and gets to your image, just press Ctrl and 'Print Screen' then copy into paint, or some other simple graphics program. Presto - whole screen copied. You can then edit at will!

cotedetexas said...

Did you ever download hypersnap?????? you need to!!!! its the best! email me if you want.